This is an all age, family oriented campout for cancer patients & survivors, children & adults created for the cancer community to come together in a safe, secure, location benefiting everyone.
The 2nd anuual Cannabis vs Cancer Campout is a private fundraiser this year Hosted by the Eugene Pot Club. It will be nestled back in the beautiful woods in a quiet campground located right next door to Cougar Hot Springs and the Mckenzie River with easy access to both all weekend. A section will be designated to accommodate the needs of the disabled community.
We can all enjoy this amazing gathering as an intersection of family fun, full of activities & games, information, music, art, and most importantly giving back to the cancer community and the cause together. Where beautiful souls can come with positive spirits and relax while enjoying a weekend of fun sharing your personal experiences, strengths, and hopes to each other bringing the community closer, and Army bigger and stronger. Spend a few hours with your feet in the water, or sit and relax in a nice warm hot spring.
There will be a “We Got You” raffle.
The Goal is to raise money to give back to the Oregon cancer foundation showing love and support to everyone involved dealing with Cancer daily.
Everyone is encouraged to bring in an item, big or small, and donate it to the raffle. All items will be set on display until Saturday evening when winners to be announced. All the money that the raffle generates will go directly to the Oregon Cancer Foundation. This gives everyone an opportunity to give back and continue to Fight Cancer as a Team.
This will be an all age family oriented campout, NO alcohol, illegal drugs, drama, or violence!!! It will result in you being asked to leave immediately no questions asked no refund!!!!
At the gate:
If you bring items below you will recive raffle tickets for “We Got You”raffle
Cans of food= 1 ticket for each. Food with Expired dates will not be excepted!!
Packaged toys = 5 raffle tickets per toy.
Cloths = 5 raffle tickets per article of clothing.
George Walker, & The Normal Bean band
Dj French Connection
Skitle To Da E
Tr?ppy Mayne & ToOCan
Guilt By Association
Dj Death Rage
Mind Expansion Project
Nicolas Simeo’n Beaulieu
Raw Deal Empire LLC
Cannabis Vs Cancer Campout #2 fundraiser
1) Breath deep, Big smile!!!
2) Have your hard copy/printed email tickets ready if applies.
3) 21+ activities require you to have a valid Id with picture proving your age to enter.
4) No guns, weapons, or sharp objects intended to harm others.
5) Smoking of any kind around minors outside of assigned areas is prohibited.
6) When entering the campsite please follow the instructions of our own staff, security, emergency services, volunteers, and parking attendants. Everyone entering is subject to search by staff if asked
7) No Alcohol- this is a non-alcohol event therefore no possession or consumption of any kind will be accepted. If found with can in hand or seen physically or verbally intoxicated you will be escorted to a secured designated area to allow you to sober up and leave the campout safely without risk of harm to yourself or others .
8) Illegal drugs of any kind are not be permitted.
9) No smoking inside or around flammable structures.
If found guilty of violating any rules, security will follow you to your camp, help you pack your things, and escort you off the property as smooth and polite as possible. Police will be called if needed.
For any questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will respond asap!
Access to and involvement with the campout is at your own risk!
As this is a private family campout we have a strict NO ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS OR VIOLENCE policy!!! Anyone in violation will be asked to leave immediately. NO REFUND!!!
If you would like to be involed leave a comment, and we will get back to you asap.